Last Cloudia Wiki:To-do
Welcome to this wiki's To-Do list! Feel free to add anything and don't forget to remove items from here when you're done with it.
Also feel free to have discussions for each item, just don't forget to add your signature with
~~~~, like this:
== Something == * Do A :: Should we do C too? Username (talk) 01:01, 01 January 2001 (UTC) ::: I think so ~~~~ * Do B
Status Effects, Buffs and Debuffs[edit source]
- Add icons for each of the status effects, buffs and debuffs
- Add icon and inline templates for status effects, buffs and debuffs
- Add pages for each of the status effects, buffs and debuffs
- Add inline references to status effects, buffs and debuffs in the pages for skills, equipment, etc. that interact with them
- Future: Maybe add a module for building tables of that information for displaying in the status effect/(de)buff page (as in, show a table of skills that interact with Poison in the poison page)?
- Create module for creating table for units that learn that skill
- Create subtype pages
- Transfer skill list in the type pages to a module and better format
- Create unit cargo table
- Create unit infobox
- Create unit skills cargo table and the table template
- Create unit stats table
- Create unit allowed equipment type table
- Create unit Abilities/Traits table
- Figure out a way of having the skill tree data.
- Create library table
- Create template for ark attributes
- Create template for hidden items
- Create library table
- Extract 'how to obtain' to module tables for arks and shops where you can get the equipment
- Transfer the current Ether Reward template to a module
- Create cargo table for general items
- Create item infobox
- Create where to get tables (arks hidden items, missions, shops, etc.) with a module
Map Missions[edit source]
- Create missions cargo table
- Create mission infobox
- Create mission brief table
- Create mission drop table
- Create monster table
- Create monster cargo table
- Create where to find (missions) table with a module
- Create distinction between world map shops and the shops menu
- Create page for the world map treasure chests
- Create page for missions (achievements)
- Create pages for all the mechanics
- Future: Add "interaction" information not present in-game for skills, arks, units and equipments. Stuff like whether a unit's attack/abilities scale of STR or INT, whether a skill stacks with a another, etc. This requires manual testing tho.
- Create navboxes for everything
Historical Events[edit source]
Essentially stuff like notices, banners and their duration, login bonuses, etc. Not sure if this is something people might be interested in, and the boat might have already sailed for the early stuff. Kansoku9 (talk) 18:42, 10 November 2019 (UTC)
- Create contribution guide once the basic infrastructure is there.
- General formatting adjustments
- Future: Add a template for names of stuff (arks, untis, skills, items, etc.) in other languages.